Terms and Conditions
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email notification with your UPS or US Postal tracking number. The email will be sent to the email address entered when placing your order. You can use your provided tracking number to track the status of your package. Please note, we send your tracking information as soon as available, however carrier sites will not be updated until they have picked up and processed the shipment in their systems. If you are unable to track your package please call Burghardt Sporting Goods web department at (262)-790-1170.
Shipping Exclusions and Promotions
- Some items will not be available for standard shipping and/or promotions.Some items cannot be shipped by standard economy ground and therefore do not qualify for discounted shipping offers. Typically excluded items are overweight and oversized.
- Spirit Wear and group orders are excluded from Shipping Promotions.
- Entire order must be shipped to a single address.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs in the event an order is returned as “undeliverable” to the indicated order address.
- We ship only to the continental United States.
- Team and/or Group orders are excluded from promotions.
- Select brands are excluded from promotions, based on individual manufacturer policies.
- Gift Cards and Ecertificates are excluded.
- Promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Additional exclusions may apply.
Guaranteed Best Price
Here at Burghardt Sporting Goods we are dedicated to providing our customers with low prices every day.
Being members of a large sporting goods buying group, Sports Inc., allows us to compete with the big guys on price while still providing great products and superior customer service locally.
We price our products fairly right from the start and monitor our competition to ensure that our customers are getting a great deal.
If you do find a lower advertised price let us know and we will gladly match it on the spot!*
*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price. Must be on the same in stock item.
- We will match a preferred shopping card price or discount for a specific item in a printed ad.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad.
- Advertised prices will be matched only if the competitor is an authorized dealer.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, color, etc.)
- We do not honor ads where the actual price for items cannot be determined.
- We do not honor internet prices from non-retail based web outlets (i.e. ebay, amazon, etc.)
- Other exclusions may apply.
Team/Group Spirit Wear Orders
- Team and/or group orders are excluded from promotions.
- All orders must be placed via the website
- There will be no late additions to the team order once the site has closed. All late orders will be placed as a standalone order and will be subject to additional set up fees and charges.
- All orders are final. There are no returns or exchanges on custom team products.
- Delivery/pickup/shipping information will vary by group. Please see your individual Team/Group page for group distribution specifics.
New Bats [UNUSED/UNOPENED]
All unused, new bats in their original “shrink wrapped” packaging may be returned to Burghardt Sporting Goods within 30 days of purchase. Please call Burghardt Sporting Goods at (262) 790-1170 for a Return Authorization. Unless products are defective or shipped in error, shipping charges are not refundable. If you return a Bat to Burghardt that is out of its original packaging it will be shipped back to you at your expense.
New aluminum/composite bat carries up to a 400 day manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
Defective or Damaged Bats
All defective or damaged aluminum/composite bats must be returned to the manufacturer. Defective or damaged bats may be returned to the manufacturer for exchange within one year of the purchase date. The bat manufacturer's phone numbers are shown below for your convenience. Please call them directly to obtain a return authorization number (RA#). We recommend that you keep your bat invoice as your proof of purchase.
Anderson Bats (888) 777-4487
DeMarini Bats (800) 937-2287
Easton Bats (888) 259-1297
Louisville Bats (800) 282-2287
Miken Bats (877) 807-5291
Mizuno Bats (800) 966-1234
Nike Bats (800) 344-6453
Worth Bats (800) 282-9637
Rawlings Bats (877) 225-1041
Wood bats carry no warranty or guarantees unless otherwise stated.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Burghardt Sporting Goods reserves the right to correct pricing errors as they occur. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. Burghardt attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Burghardt Sporting Goods and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Burghardt Sporting Goods. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Burghardt is not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Burghardt does not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this site is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with this web site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Burghardt does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through this web site. The materials and services on or through this web site may be out of date, and Burghardt does not make any commitment or assume any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. All products and services purchased on or through this web site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Burghardt hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Burghardt hereby expressly disclaims all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. We make no warranties to those defined as "consumers" in the magnuson-moss warranty-federal trade commission improvements act. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Burghardt does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. In no event will Burghardt, their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with this web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web site. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this web site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer's or supplier's warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this web site.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Burghardt may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Burghardt to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by Burghardt from its offices in Wisconsin. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.